ABOUT THIS COURSE
The intermediate lesson can be daunting on your first attempt, but with these 24 essential building blocks under your belt, you will find the material easier to digest.
Over 3 hours of video content
Learn a massive 24 classic moves
Watch as many times as you like
In this course you will
Learn Top Tips for leads and follows
Get music and visual aids to help timing
Learn at a pace that suits you
About your dance instructor
Partner, Solo, Yoga, SILC
Head of Dance for Ceroc, Tim has a wealth of teaching experience. Having studied dance and education all of his life, he knows how to make the challenging seem entirely achievable, and dancers of all abilities leave his lessons with fresh knowledge and new enthusiasm for their passion.
By learning these moves at your own pace, not only will you find the Intermediate class much easier to digest, but you are also guaranteed to recognise at least one move per week; EVERY Intermediate class features a classic move! Looking great on the dance floor is not as tricky as you first thought.
– An abundance of top tips for leads and follows. Perfect the move and dance it with style.
– Music and visual aids to help you understand the rhythm and timing.
– Never feel lost in the Intermediate class again, and recognise at least one move per week.
– Take your time, learn the moves one by one, and become a master of the Ceroc Classic syllabus.
– Never feel left behind…just start the video again!