ABOUT THIS COURSE
Add some spice to your freestyle by learning our favourite selection of intermediate moves.
Over 3 hours of video content
30 diverse intermediate moves
Watch as many times as you like
In this course you will
Explore a range of move/style variations
Add exciting moves to your repertoire
Learn at a pace that suits you
About your dance instructor
Partner, Solo, Yoga
Head of Dance for Ceroc, Tim has a wealth of teaching experience. Having studied dance and education all of his life, he knows how to make the challenging seem entirely achievable, and dancers of all abilities leave his lessons with fresh knowledge and new enthusiasm for their passion.
Within Ceroc you can enjoy over 900 Intermediate moves. With so many to worry about, we have done the hard work by selecting an exciting range of styles, ability levels and techniques and bundled them together in one download. Our 30 moves are categorised for you:
– Sizzling Showstoppers
– Sassy Spins
– Stops & Blocks
– Fancy footwork
– Tricks & Transfers Smooth-flow.
Focus on one or two moves at a time, rehearse them at home, practice them in your venues, and supersize your repertoire!
With easy to follow tips for both partners, this program is an excellent resource for both leads and followers.
– Learn the 12 Beginner moves and grow your repertoire.
– Practice the 8 routines boosting your confidence on the dance floor.
– Remember moves week to week by practicing in your own time.
– Pick up top tips to enhance your style. – Footwork and spinning techniques covered. – Easy to follow instruction and plenty of music to practice.
– Great content for both the lead and the follow. Learning the ropes has never been easier.